'Marine & Industrial NDT Inspections
GREEN SHIP TECHNOLOGIES Marine & Industrial NDT inspection division is having highly skilled engineers and technicians and our unparalleled range of facilities offer complete solutions to meet all industrial needs.
Rope Access Services
Rope access is swiftly becoming a preferred method of carrying out inspections, tests and maintenance in various industries across the globe. We have a qualified and experienced personnel are professionally trained and certified by IRATA, and operate under the guidelines of the IRATA International Code of Practice.
- NDT Services
- UT Gauging Services
- Cleaning & Repair Services
Thickness Measurement Inspection
- Approved by Major Classification Societies
- Riding Squad with CDC and Onboard Reporting
- In-house Engineering, Naval Architecture & NDT Support
- Latest intrinsically safe and through coating equipment.
- Exclusive inspection team for marine and offshore sectors.
- Online Reporting and Data Management System.
Services Offered In Marine Division:
- Hull UTM survey for all types of ships, boats and barges
- CAP, CAS, URS, Intermediate, Special and Annual Surveys
- Class Entry/Renewal Surveys
- Steel Estimation, Repair plan and Dry Dock Specifications
- Pre Purchase Hull Inspection.
- Rafting Surveys
- Visual Inspection & Close-up survey
- Steel inspection for repair supervision
- Pipeline inspection
- Coating inspections and calculations
- Scaffolding and Steel Estimations
Services Offered In Offshore Division:
- Hull and Leg inspection as per class/client requirement
- Pipeline Gauging
- Periodical Surveys For Offshore Unit
- Steel Renewal Sequence Plan For Refurbishment/ Repair Pojects
- Steel Supervision During Refurbishment, Repairs And Conversions
- Periodical Corrosion Monitoring Of Pipelines
- Structural Integrity Survey Of platforms and rigs
- Condition Assessment Survey-Structural And Coating
We offer optimized NDT inspections system to meet industrial needs and our field services are in constant demand worldwide.
Our NDT services include inspection of both metallic and non-metallic (polymer and composite) components and structures. According to requirements, NDT can be undertaken during production, post-production, in-service and following repair. Our NDT inspection facilities and expertise are also a key component of our failure investigation service and can provide key test data as part of a fitness for service or risk-based inspection procedure.
Third Party Inspection:
We can provide highly experienced and qualified personnel to undertake third party oversight in all NDT inspections areas.
Our expertise includes:
- Ultrasonic Flaw Detection (UFD)
- Magnetic Particle Inspection (MPI)
- Liquid Penetrant Test (LPT) Infrared Thermography
- Visual Inspection
- Leak Testing (LT)
- EDDY Current Test (ECT)
Noise Level Survey
We offer Noise level measurement surveys as per IMO Res. A. 468 (XII). Level of noise is measured in following areas:
- Control room
- Top propulsion machinery
- Propulsion machinery
- Non-specified workspaces
- Serveries & Pantries
- Radar & room
- Auxiliary diesel engines &
- Reduction gear
- Turbo generators
We offer Quantitative and Qualitative thermography survey in Marine & Industrial sector:
- Mess room & Cabins
- Accommodation & Other spaces
- Navigating bridge wings
- Identification of surface heat variations by capturing thermo grams.
- Can detect abnormally hot, blocked or overloaded electrical systems.
- Allows us to see these invisible thermal signatures of impending damage before the damage occurs.
- Identification of slightest heat variation and hot spots.
- Fuses and Motor Controllers
- Transformers and drives
- Earth faults
- Circulating currents
- High voltage overhead distribution lines
- Heat exchangers
- Gear boxes
- Drive belts