EcoloadMaster – Loadicator
‘EcoLoadMaster’ is a Loadicator used for Intact & Damage stability, and longitudinal strength calculation. The Software is class approved. The high performance Ship Loading Software can be provided for any type of cargo ships, i.e. Oil / Chemical tankers, Bulk carriers, Cement carriers, General cargo ships.
Our windows based Loadicator software, named Ecoladmaster is developed to meet the latest IMO requirements for calculations on intact ,longitudinal strenghth and damage stability conditions. > High productivity & performance > Integrated loading condition browser > Extensible & adaptable interface > User friendly and convenient
Advanced diagrams and load indicators have been developed in distribution of loads and keep loading conditions well within the permissible strength limits.
Intact Stability calculations
Righting arm calculations for each angle of heel are based on the varying trim mode as for a freely floating ship which changes trim depending on the actual longitudinal equilibrium.
Damage stability calculations
Analysis of damage stability of the ship for loading conditions defined by the user with predefined damage cases in accordance to Res. MEPC.248 (66) in the MARPOL convention, Res. MSC.369 (93) in the IBC/BCH Code and Res. MSC.370 (93) in the IGC Code
Advantages of EcoLoad Master includes:
- Intact Stability Calculations
- Damage Stability Assessment for varying loading conditions with predefined damage cases
- Longitudinal strength calculation
- High accuracy in free surface moment calculation which ensures more accurate calculation
- Delivery/ Easy Installation, Fully loaded with advanced features for tailor made requirements
Simplified – EcoLoadMaster- Ship Loading Instrument
ON BOARD STABILITY ASSISTANCE FOR SMALL AND MEDIUM VESSELS
We provide on Board Stability Software for All type of small, medium, and big vessels for Master Assistance in loading with Regular OR specific Operating Parameters.
- Container vessels
- General Cargo Vessels
- Small tankers
- Offshore Support Vessels
- Passenger Vessels
- Offshore Construction barges
- Oil Rigs
- Anchor Handling Tugs
- Ro-Ro Vessels
Vessel Specific Loading Criteria, Towing, Anchor Handling Criteria can be handled at Owners’ and Manager’s Office Also
Emergency Response Services
24/7 SUPPORT FOR ACCIDENT ASSISTANCE AND SALVAGE OPERATIONS
We have a Team of Experienced Chief Engineers Master Marines and Naval Architects with Experience in damage Assessment, Repairing, Towing, Single Voyage Operation etc.
By having sufficient database of Vessel in office, we can provide Real Time Assistance in Intact Stability, Damage Stability, Structural Assessments for any accidents and intended Salvage Operation.
Documentation requirements for Warranty Surveys and Class Surveyor will be provided.
Xtreme Navigator – Voyage Performance Software
Xtreme Navigator is a software, developed to meet the lastest IMO requirements for calculations on voyage optimisation and fuel saving which will be beneficial to Ship Owners, Charterers, Ship Managers and Tugboat Owners.
By January 2023, all exisiting vessels must meet new energy effiency standards. As part of its Greenhouse Gas Strategy, the International. Maritime Organisation has set a target of reducing carbon intensity upto 40% by 2030, and 70% by 2050.
- VESSEL DATA COLLECTION – Past Fuel Consumption for three Years Voyages including cargo Carried and Engine Power Developed, Speed
- Weather data is obtained from Our Registered Satellites
- Software Checks following for Weather Optimisation
- Wind speed and Direction
- Current speed and Direction
- Wave height, period and direction
- Most Efficient route with projected live weather and AI Algorithms determinded by Software every 6 Hours
- Comparison of Fuel Saving with Original Data
- Reporting of Voyage Performance & Fuel Saving
- Evaluation of appropriate speed profile for the vessel with respect to the sea conditions resulting in minimized total fuel consumption
- Voyage time is taken into consideration while suggesting the optimum speed
- Fuel consumption for the evaluated speed is found from graph of fuel v/s speed
- Comparison with current and previous voyage fuel consumptions is done by the software
- Fuel savings will be recorded for each voyage
- Evaluation of the trim condition for minimum resistance. Resistance through water is directly proportional to the amount of power required
- Evaluation of power required for current trim and draft condition from previous data, which is used to calculate fuel consumption.
- From current power and draft, software will suggest a optimum trim from previous data.
- Fuel saving and emmision compliance
In real life testing, we have proved the fuel saving capability of it’s routing software. The fuel savings resulted in an absolute profit of 10-18% and 10-20% for tugboats year on year basis for the use
Planned Maintenance System
PMS is a Windows based software, allowing shipowners and operators to plan, perform and document vessel maintenance at intervals complying with Class and manufacturer requirements. The objective is to ensure safe and reliable vessel operations, including equipment, in addition to compliance with all applicable regulations.
- The software displays all the pending jobs to be done
- It has a Simple and User-friendly interface
- Minimize Risks and accidents on-board
- Categorize jobs by type,responsibility etc
- Effectively perform maintenance of the vessel
- Reduce additional expenses
- Give alerts for scheduled jobs
- Reminders can be set for specfic jobs at specific time and date
- Job description and other details can be viewed and exported as pdf
- Can store data of completed works
- Can report Breakdowns, Downtime etc